Rugged, high performance Antennas to suit Australia's harsh conditions.
The AE47402B is an adaptable antenna system with the coaxial termination embedded within the spring assembly with easy screw down fit of the whip.
This allows for interchangeability of whips depending on the operating conditions and application, shorter lengths and lower gain for hilly terrain and longer lengths with higher gain for travelling on open roads with flat terrain.
~Wholesale Pricing Available
- Black Radome fibreglass construction
- Ground Independent
- Length 1040 mm
- 6.6 dBi Gain
- Frequency Band: 477 MhZ
- dBi (Gain): 6.6
- Ground Dependance: Ground Independent
- Construction Type: Black fibreglass radome with electro polished ferrule (ABL004) and stainless steel barrel spring (AS002/B)
- Height/Length mm: 1040mm
- Cable and Connector: 4.5 m of low loss coaxial cable. Thread 1/2” BSW
In The Box
- Antenna assembly
- 4.5 m Coaxial cable and plug